12 Mar 2013

Did the wind blow her away?







(Coat -Dorothy Perkins, Trousers - Topshop, Boots - Office)
Alyna:

British weather is seriously confusing when deciding what to wear! Today you may be fooled by the photos as it looks relatively warm ... But it was freezing !! And actually snowed the day before. However, I chose to wear my grey knitted jumper to go with my monochromic print trousers and maroon camel Coat with fur.










(Coat - Mango,  Necklace - Primark,  Scarf - H&M)

Caitlin:

It was kind of just a bit windy - just a bit, the majority of the time I couldn't see as my (mane of) hair was flying everywhere... but yeah, just a bit windy. Although it's quite a fair bit through March and official spring is only a fortnight away, it's snowing.Yay?
It causes havoc when deciding what to wear, as it is freezing but the sun is hot, what to do? Because carrying round a massive coat is just annoying.
But, anyway I chose to wear a big coat (car coat).Not that you can really see, but apart from staple black jeans and boots, I wore a shirt which actually had the top button undone for once with a nice, chunky, statement bit of neck bling. I had a cardigan on too for practicality purposes but still i was freezing.
Where is summer?!





Caitlin & Alyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment